Rules & Safety
- Riders riding the xx, xx and xx mile routes must reach the first Rest Stop located at xxxx by NOON or be directed to the 37 mile route. Riders riding in the 83 mile route must reach the second Possum Trap Rest Stop located xxx by 2 PM or they will be advised to stay complete the xx mile route.
- Riders are responsible for their own repairs, although there will be mechanical support available. SAG Warriors are not allowed to perform mechanical repairs on any bicycle.
- Helmets are required for all participants (ANSI, ASTM, CPSC or Snell-approved helmets).
- Helmets are required anytime you are on your bicycle.
- This is a ride, not a race. Obey all traffic laws and ride as far to the right of the road as possible with no more than two abreast.
- Your bike must be in good working condition.
- Ride at your own pace. The ride will begin to close at 3 p.m. and every effort will be made to not leave any rider behind.
SAG & Medical
- Emergency SAG wagons will be present on all courses. Just look for the XXX on passing vehicles.
- No personal SAG wagons permitted.
- Trained medical staff will be available on site
- Mechanic support will be available on site, but every rider is responsible for his/her equipment and repairs.
- Common repair parts will be available.
- Rest stops will be spaced out approximately every 10-12 miles.