Rules & Safety
- Riders are responsible for their own repairs, although there will be mechanical support available. SAG personnel are not allowed to perform mechanical repairs on any bicycle.
- Helmets are required for all participants (ANSI, ASTM, CPSC or Snell-approved helmets).
- Helmets are required anytime you are on your bicycle.
- This is a ride, not a race. Obey all traffic laws and ride as far to the right of the road as possible with no more than two abreast.
- Your bike must be in good working condition.
- Ride at your own pace. The ride will begin to close at 3 p.m. and every effort will be made to not leave any rider behind.
SAG & Medical
- Emergency SAG wagons will be present on all courses. Just look for the SAG on passing vehicles.
- No personal SAG wagons permitted.
- Mechanic support will be available on site, but every rider is responsible for his/her equipment and repairs.
- Common repair parts will be available.
- Rest stops will be spaced out approximately every 15 miles.